Is everyone coming home for the holidays? Get ready for company without breaking the bank with high energy bills. Energy Star products are made specifically to increase comfort while reducing energy. Family and friends are gathering for the holidays but this also means your home is going to be more full than its used to, not to mention warm. Energy Star is providing clients with a better, conducive way to cool their homes and save energy as they do so.
This holiday invest in a s system that will save you money and help heat and cool your home efficiently. So what can they do for your home? Improve your overall Home Performance! Home Performance is an Energy Star program that is working in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Home Performance is dedicating to helping you and your family identify potential problem areas in your home and creating effective solutions. By assessing your home and taking the appropriate measures you can lower your utility bill and enjoy a more comfortable home.
Typical Home Improvement Include:
- Sealing air leaks and adding insulation
- Improving heating and cooling systems
- Sealing ductwork
- Replacing windows
- Upgrading lighting, appliances & water heating equipment
- Installing renewable energy systems
By making changes around your home for a more energy efficient future, you can relish in the following Energy Star benefits.
- Typical utility bill savings of 20% or more
- Fewer drafts and more comfortable rooms
- Work performed by specially trained contractors
- Third-party quality assurance to make sure work gets done right
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions to protect the environment
Get started and start saving money today. Energy Star is available with most products. The Home Performance can be completed by one of our trusted technicians. Call us today and discover what we can do for you.