Duct sealing just became a little easier thanks to Aeroseal! Bruno Air Conditioning is now proud to be a certified provider of the innovative duct sealing technology that Aeroseal has to offer. From patented technology, developed by the Indoor Environment Program at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Aeroseal has been tested to successfully seal duct cracks and holes from the inside.
Bruno Air technicians now has the technology at their fingertips. Aeroseal software can provide diagnostic analysis’ of your ducts and pinpoint your losses. American homes use almost 25% of the energy consumed in the United States. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, most people spend roughly 90% of their lives indoor. In recent years, indoor air quality has become a major concern. These statistics are just the tip of the iceberg. We find ourselves indoors more often than not and the air quality of our buildings need to be clean and clear. Cracks and holes in your air ducts post health concerns as well as contribute to wasted energy. Aeroseal is seeking to cut your losses with a 4-8 hour process that seals from the inside in a 6-step process.
- Wall registers are covered in order for air to escape only through the leaks
- Sealant is injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts
- A computer-generated analysis summarizing your home’s or building’s amount of leakage is generated, providing verification of success of the process
Aeroseal is clean, safe, and guaranteed for 10 years. It says it in the name, Aeroseal is committed to sealing your ducts and to restore the quality and comfort of your home.`