Bonita Springs Air Conditioning Service, Plumbing Repair, Electrical Installation
And surrounding areas
Bruno Air, one of the most trusted names in the state for air conditioning repair and maintenance, is now offering a full range of services for the residents of Bonita Springs, Florida. The Bruno-Certified technicians of Bruno Air have all the required experience to install, repair and maintain all makes and models of air conditioning systems.
A well functioning air conditioner is an absolute necessity in Florida especially when the temperature soars above 90. (A frequent occurrence in Bonita and surrounding areas). The best way to ensure a cool and comfortable living space is by investing in a quality HVAC unit and keeping it thoroughly tuned by maintained by the trusted professionals of our team.
It might be surprising for you to learn that over 88% breakdown of AC machines occur due to irregular maintenance. A regularly tuned and upgraded system is predicted to run smoothly and efficiently for many years to come. Bruno Air – distinguishes itself by a client-focused approach to business. Our technicians will reach your location as soon as possible and provide you with a cost estimate after a thorough inspection. We fully understand the value of your hard earned income and we would only suggest a complete replacement if truly necessary. Sales are important, but integrity is priceless.
Emergency Service to Bonita Springs air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems.
Common HVAC repairs in Bonita Springs
Central ac systems are very versatile and reliable. They can function for months without even a minor glitch. But from time to time HVAC unit might break down or have a glitch. Some simple problems you can fix them by yourself. However, you could end up destroying the warranty. That’s why it’s critical to call the dealer or a trained technician to fix it. Many things can go wrong in a typical air conditioner. Even then some are more problematic and recurrent than others. Most of these problems can be detected or avoided with regular repairs and maintenance.
- Worn Contactor. Every HVAC unit has their contractors. There is one for the condenser fan motor another one for the compressor and a third one for the blower motor. Pitting and arcing can occur on these contractors. This will make it very hard for electric current to pass through and power the motors. These controls make and electrical connection when the VAC powers on for heating or cooling. This electrical connection powers on the motors and the compressor.
- Compressor. If a central air conditioning / heat pump unit is under charged with refrigerant, the compressor begins to turn hot and eventually stop. The compressor is the heart of the HVAC unit. Sometimes the liquid refrigerant can get back into the compressor and cause liquid slugging in the system. This often happens when the unit is overcharged. This can be solved by always ensuring that the unit has proper amounts of refrigerant liquid at all times.
- Filters. Filters are the primary channels through which the air gets sifted for contaminants and impurities. Because of this filters become dirty, dusty and clogged from the air particles. The easier way to examine the filter is to hold it up against the light. If you can’t see through it, then it’s clogged and needs cleaning. If the filter is too messed up, then you can opt for a replacement. A clogged air filter lowers the air flow to the HVAC unit eventually causing a freeze.
The Other Major Parts. In a typical HVAC unit fuses tend to blow up rather quickly. Capacitors are also known to burn out and have to be replaced regularly. Another major part that gets frequent problems is the gas valve which often suffers from corrosion and thinning. Mots HVAC owner inadvertently turns off the thermostat then wonder why the unit is not working. Before calling a technician, you might have to check to make sure that your thermostats are actually powered on. A periodic check on these items ensures that you can notice rust, breakage or malfunctioning long before it becomes a significant damage to the unit.
Bonita Springs Services
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance