Bradenton Air Conditioning Service, Plumbing Repair, Electrical Installation
And surrounding areas
We are all aware of how humid and high the temperatures in Florida can rise. Reaching heights that are beyond comparison to areas up north. The majority of people turn to their HVAC systems for a comfortable and peaceful escape during those hot days. Are you in need of A/C preventative maintenance and searching for the best company to help you out?
Now serving in Bradenton Florida, at Bruno Air, we have years of experience in tackling air conditioning related problems. Whether you need our incredible services in frosty winter days or scorching hot summer days, rest assured that we can attend to all your maintenance and repair needs.
Common Heating Systems among Bradenton, FL Residents
The chill of winter for Bradenton residents adds a new set of eating challenges to homeowners. Despite the necessity few homeowners have a detailed idea of the heating options available for winter months. Most of these options are affordable, efficient, durable, and require little to no maintenance. The 34, 000 housing units in the area consume millions of dollars’ worth of heating power every winter season. Here are some of the heating units that you can sue to keep your home through the winter.
- Furnaces. The majority of the residents of Bradenton depend on a central furnace to provide heating in the home during winter. It works by blowing heated air through pipes to rooms throughout the house. This system can be powered by fuel, gas or electricity. Over the year newer, more efficient furnaces have been introduced into the market. Our engineers can fit eating systems controls that will efficiently regulate the various parts of the furnace. This helps turn the heat distribution on and off when that is needed. These furnaces have impressive combustion efficiency.
- Boilers. These are special purpose water heaters which distribute heat through the hot water flowing through the ducts. The water then heats the house as it passes through radiators. The cooler water returns to the boilers. Most residential homes around Bradenton use heating oil or natural gas for fuel. Steam boilers are far less common these days, and many are being phased out. In a typical modern boiler, the unit uses a pump rather than a fan and cut to distribute the hot water around the house. Our engineers can fit for you the important boiler controls like valves, aquastats, and thermostats.
- Heat Pumps. These are often designed to be two-way air conditioners. During summer months the unit is intended to cool the indoors against the relatively warm outdoors. Most heat pumps are designed to use forced warm-air delivery units to push the hot air into the rooms. During winter the air-source heat pump uses the outdoor air as the primary source of heat. The air-source forms of heat pumps are the most prevalent in the area. They are cheaper and easier to install. Heat pumps produce more energy than they sue since the electricity is used to move rather than generate heat.
- Direct Heating. There are several forms of direct heating to the house during winter. These include Gas-Fired Space Heaters. This heater is fitted with free-standing, wall-mounted and floor furnaces. The unvented gas-fired heaters are the other forms of direct heat. However, you are discouraged from relying on it. The third means is the wood-burning and pellet stoves. Lastly, you can simply have the traditional fireplaces.
Bruno Air is one company in Florida that pays special attention to a number of services related to air conditioning. We specialize in the repairs, installation, maintenance, and regular checks to ensure the AC is functioning properly at all times. However, if you are wondering what really makes us the best option in Florida, then you will be glad to learn that our priority is the delivery of unmatched customer services.
Our mission is to deliver quality services on a timely basis, within the budgets of our valued customers. At any time of the day, if you have any problem (minor or major) related to HVAC systems, rest assured that we are just a phone call away.
- Energy Efficiency Checks
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance