While it may not officially summer, here in Florida not all the rules apply to us. We’re still dealing with rainy afternoons and high temperatures which means that air conditioner maintenance is still at an all-time high. There are a few signs that you need to have a duct cleaning, one of the most affected area of your air conditioning unit. Ducts can become a hub of debris, rodents, vermin, dust and more. This is where your air is being filtered and supplied; don’t you want it to be as clean as possible? A duct cleaning may be the solution to all of your air conditioning concerns. A clean duct improves air quality, air flow, and may result in a cleaner and cooler home.
A duct cleaning can eliminate harmful allergens in your home and may make the difference in you and your families health. Consider these signs that it’s time for a cleaning:
- Particles of dust, pet dander, and pollen are visibly floating in the air.
- Ducts are clogged with rodents, insects, etc.
- Mold or layers of dust are visible when you take off the air vent cover.
- Allergy, asthma, and respiratory infections have increased in the members of your home.
- Your utility bills have gone up with no change to the thermostat.
- There’s more dust on the flat surfaces of your home.
- The HVAC air filter needs to be replaced more often than every 30 days.
If you’re not sure whether or not they need to be cleaned, contact us today. We will help you decide if a duct cleaning would be beneficial to you or if your HVAC issues are being caused elsewhere. Air duct cleaning should always be done by a professional. Bruno Air Conditioning is the local choice for commercial and residential duct cleaning. Call us today to schedule an appointment with Bruno Air Conditioning and we can get your ducts cleaned today.